The World’s Strongest Anchoring Epoxy
NEW ULTRABOND® HS-1CC
Stronger than concrete. Stronger than steel.
Stronger than HILTI RE 500 V3 for your most demanding specifications.
If you would like an engineer to call you, please provide your phone number in the form to the right.
New ULTRABOND® HS-1CC is the world’s first and only anchoring epoxy for cracked and un-cracked concrete, formulated to be IBC compliant in both bulk and cartridge delivery systems for use in dry, damp, water-filled and submerged holes, even in the most extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Not only does ULTRABOND HS-1CC provide superior performance and value to HILTI RE 500 V3 and every other anchoring epoxy on the planet, ULTRABOND® HS-1CC is included on Departments of Transportation authorized materials lists in 31 of the 39 states that maintain such lists, and remaining applicable states are pending.
#1 choice for commercial construction and transportation industries.
Code compliant and DOT approved!
- Code compliant in cartridge and bulk dispensing systems, IBC/IRC: 2018, 2015, 2012 & 200
- ICC-ES ESR-4094 evaluation report for cracked and un-cracked concrete
- ICC-ES AC308 and ACI 355.4 assessed for resisting short term loading conditions up to 205 °F (96 °C)
- UL Certified – Drinking Water System Components to NSF/ANSI 61 & Lead Free to NSF/ANSI 372
- Suitable for core drilled installations in dry or water saturated concrete
- Multiple anchor types: threaded rod, rebar & internally threaded inserts
- OSHA Table 1 compliant drilling/cleaning method using Milwaukee Tool hollow vacuum bit system
- Qualified for Seismic Design Categories A through F
- Nationally DOT approved or pending
- Made in the USA in accordance with CFR 49 section 50101
- Florida Building Code (FBC) Compliant: 2017 & 2014
- City of Los Angeles (LABC/LARC) Code Compliant: 2017
- Abu Dhabi International Building Code (ADIBC) Compliant: 2013
- Installation temperature range of 43 °F to 110 °F (6 °C to 43 °C)
- Fully cured in 7 hours at 75 °F (24 °C) and in 2 hours at 110 °F (43 °C)
- AASHTO M235 and ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class A, B & C
- Low odor, concrete gray formulation
- 24-month shelf life