The World’s Strongest Anchoring Epoxy and the First to be IBC Compliant in Bulk and Cartridge
NEW ULTRABOND® HS-1CC
Tested in the lab. Proven on the job. Made in the USA!
- The world’s first anchoring epoxy for cracked and uncracked concrete formulated to be IBC compliant in both bulk and cartridge delivery systems
- For use in dry, damp, water-filled and submerged holes, even in the most extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Superior performance to every other anchoring epoxy on the planet
- ULTRABOND® HS-1CC is included on Departments of Transportation authorized materials lists in 31 of the 39 states that maintain such lists, and remaining applicable states are pending.
- 1:1 mix ratio makes it easier to use
- Industry-leading technical support in the field to ensure that your project goes off without a hitch.
CODE COMPLIANT AND DOT APPROVED
- Code compliant in cartridge and bulk dispensing systems, IBC/IRC: 2018, 2015, 2012 & 2009
- ICC-ES ESR-4094 evaluation report for cracked and un-cracked concrete
- ICC-ES AC308 and ACI 355.4 assessed for resisting short term loading conditions up to 205 °F (96 °C)
- UL Certified – Drinking Water System Components to NSF/ANSI 61 & Lead Free to NSF/ANSI 372
- Suitable for core drilled installations in dry or water saturated concrete
- Multiple anchor types: threaded rod, rebar & internally threaded inserts
- OSHA Table 1 compliant drilling/cleaning method using Milwaukee Tool hollow vacuum bit system
- Qualified for Seismic Design Categories A through F
- Nationally DOT approved or pending
- Made in the USA in accordance with CFR 49 section 50101
- Florida Building Code (FBC) Compliant: 2017 & 2014
- City of Los Angeles (LABC/LARC) Code Compliant: 2017
- Abu Dhabi International Building Code (ADIBC) Compliant: 2013
- Installation temperature range of 43 °F to 110 °F (6 °C to 43 °C)
- Fully cured in 7 hours at 75 °F (24 °C) and in 2 hours at 110 °F (43 °C)
- AASHTO M235 and ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class A, B & C
- Low odor, concrete gray formulation
- 24-month shelf life
Request more information about the new ULTRABOND® HS-1CC
HILTI IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HILTI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT CORPORATION